Saturday, October 20, 2012

Welcome to 52 Weeks of ART !

Welcome to 52 Weeks of ART ! Inspired by my experience in 2009 of drawing or painting each day of the year, that's right 365 days. Modifying the artist Harley Brown's oath to draw from life for 30 minutes a day for the rest of your life, I worked not only from life but my own photography of my wildlife and nature subjects. Nothing has improved my artwork as much as this experience, and few things have been as demanding - every day, whether sick, traveling, it didn't matter, I was drawing or painting every single day of that year.
It keeps one accountable, and although I may take a day off here and there, I plan to post several days a week with photos of my work in progress. This will also give insight into my technique and working process. I invite you to be a part of my visual diary.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Browse other gifts from Zazzle.