Thursday, January 10, 2013

RAÌZES E ASAS/Roots and Wings

My first blog entry of 2013 is to announce that seven of my butterfly paintings are part of a group exhibt with artists Daniel Conrade and Isaurina Maria - Sarika at Galeria de Arte Mirtillo Trombini in Morretes, Brazil, now until Feb 17.



My thanks to Daniel Conrade for the great design of this announcement. I will be continuing with my butterfly paintings, although I didn't make my deadline of twelve by the end of 2012, I've set a new deadline of the end of January. Hopefully, I can make that and still create my "Borboletas do Brasil" calendar for 2013, if not, then I guess it will have to be a calendar for 2014 !

We were in our wonderful area of the Atlantic Rainforest from New Year's Day until January 5, and I've added twelve photos to my KHarvill ART Facebook album "A Weekend in 'our' Forest", it can be viewed at the following link :

A Weekend in "our" Forest
 
Facebook Business/Fan Pages are public, you don't have to be on Facebook to view my album. So, enjoy !

No comments:

Post a Comment


Browse other gifts from Zazzle.